Worm Castings

Bob,, groovy that you are still in this thread,, cheers

I have had the idea to incorporate worm casting into my soil for a long time and I finally did recently. I am not going to boast about going all organic,, not yet anyway,, ha.

MMY soil recipe since I started growing has been equal part of neutral potting soil, peat moss, perlite and vermiculite.

A relatively common recipe I figure,, then I met a 420 member called brother420, and he told me his recipe and it was the same as mine but he added equall parts worm castings as well, so, as stated somewhere, 20% worm castings.

He never had to fertilize again,, straight water till harvest

So I bot some worm poo and i now have my first plants with that recipe growing,, only for a week now so no results to note of as yet.

Cheers to y'all,, chat soon

Right on Nivek... add in some Kelp meal you will thank me later. Kelp meal has every macro and micro nutrient a plant needs to thrive. The worm castings have all the macro nutrients.

Don't feel shy about mixing some EWC with some compost and top dressing ... I just did this for some mother plants that are 6 month old in 3gal containers and they perked right up.

EWC = amazing.

Back
Top Bottom