Yellow spots on top leaves with curling up

I'd like to think so, but I'd still be weary about the soil.. you've still got a long way to go in Flowering.

They don't look like the complications caused from colder temperatures, but I guess anything is possible.

Did you get a new soil, or are you going to stick with MG?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

THE PROBLEM IS YOUR SOIL.
i found this article on the web. "Myth #1 “Miracle Gro Plant Food is good for marijuana”

Keep miracle-gro away from your cannabis!Many of us have grown up seeing Miracle-Gro being used in our homes, so we know that it works for ‘regular houseplants’. Cannabis is just a tough weed, so Miracle-Gro should be great for it, right?

Not really.

The biggest problem with the standard Miracle-Gro nutrient formula is that it’s one formula for the entirety of the plants life cycle. Even if Miracle-Gro is good one for one stage of your plants growth, it won’t be good for all of them. The ratio of nutrients your plants need changes drastically between seedling and full flower, and marijuana needs a nutrient system to accommodate for those changing nutrient needs.

What's even worse than the standard Miracle-Gro nutrients is Miracle-Gro soil. Standard Miracle-Gro soil has "time-released" nutrients which contain high levels of nitrogen. While this formula will work okay in the cannabis vegetative stage (the first stage of life), the nutrients will continue to be slowly released throughout the plant's life including during the cannabis flowering stage, which is not good.

Standard Miracle-Gro nutrients contain too much nitrogen and not enough of other nutrients for your cannabis flowering stage, and as a result of the time-released nutrients you will notice that your leaves in the flowering stage will get nutrient burn and your buds just won't grow as big as they could. Learn what you can do to make sure buds grow as big as possible!

Important: Do not use “Miracle-Gro” soil or any soil that has “extended release” nutrients. These types of soil will continue to release nitrogen to your plant roots for up to 6 months. This can burn your cannabis plants in the flowering/budding stage and reduce your overall yields."

stop ignoring the issue and fix it if you want to optimize your yield. happy growing.

I will get pro-mix hp tomorrow

i will water them with no nutriments

looked around on forums for bugs cause the small spots on leaves could be spider mites or thrips.

thanks ill keep u updated !

Will this work for soil? The "Premier Horticulture 2.8CF Pro Mix BX Loose with Biofungicide".

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Will this work for soil? The "Premier Horticulture 2.8CF Pro Mix BX Loose with Biofungicide".

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You should be fine with that, although if you didn't already buy it, I'd suggest going with PRO-Mix HP. The high amount of perlite in the soil is extremely beneficial to the plant. Other than that, you should be just fine with BX.

Goodluck .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So.....

I did not change the soil , i used bug be gone for the bugs i had , flushed it harvested and dried (pics)

I trimmed and dried that plant and got 35 grams .

Looked at the roots and they where not looking good ....

but overall satisfied with the harvest , that plant endured mistakes and bug so,,,, im happy after all

Everything is going fine thanks for all your help

other pics are from :

1- seedlings ordered from MJSEEDSCANADA.COM ( you receive = CROPKINGSEEDS.COM )
im canadian so satisfied with the 5 days arrival but ,,,, did not expect crop king seeds in the box......
they ship from British Colombia (canada) and you get the free seeds too.

2- I switched my clones in 12/12 and used PRO MIX this time .

20161111_173420.jpg
20161109_183757.jpg
20161111_173430.jpg
20161201_142850.jpg
20161201_142827.jpg
20161201_150128.jpg
20161201_181424.jpg
20161201_181434.jpg

Back
Top Bottom