PLEASE HELP! Mixing Quick fix and Magnum to have enough of a sample

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandobastard

Hey guys,

Have a test coming up and was wondering....I have 2oz of quick fix and 2oz of Magnum. I want to have enough for a sample if I'm asked for more than 2oz which I heard sometimes they ask for more. Would it be a problem mixing them? Being that they are both synthetic, I wouldn't think this would be a problem. I would rather have one bottle on me instead of 2 when I go in for the test. THANKS !!!!!!

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Mixing Quick fix and Magnum to have enough of a sample

Hey guys, I think Im just going to go get another 2 oz of quickfix and be done worrying about it. I think it is worth another $35 to get this job.

BUT, if anyone has a suggestion, please LET ME KNOW!! Thanks a million.

Yeah I don't think I would risk mixing. It might be ok but is it worth the risk?

Thanks weed420, My main concern is not having enough of a sample. This morning I went and got another bottle of quickfix. It is a different batch number but they are close. The colors vary slightly. It is for a pre-emploment screen, how much of a sample do u think I will have to give? Or do you think it would be ok to mix the two quickfixes together? Thanks for your response, I wont do anything until I hear back from you. Test is probably Monday or Tuesday.

Oh yeah, weed420, I saw that you have commented quite a bit on the synthetic thing and tried to PM you but is says I havn't made enough posts. You can PM me if you have any suggestions as well .THANKS!!!

DOT regs say at least 45 ml, so I think I'm cool,.I have been tripping because this is a really good job!! Thanks for the help!

Protocol only calls for 2 ounces. I've given more before if the tech asked for it. I would just heavily dillute my own urine and a add a 1/2 to 1 ounce.
Mixing the 2 bottles of QF together will work fine, or just keep both bottles in your shorts incase they ask for more.

UPDATE!!! I just got back from taking my drug screen. Substituted with quick fix, checked temp before I went in, filled out some paper work, went to the restroom and poured it in the cup, took a leak. The guy checked the temp and said thank you. WoooHooo, I have been stressing about this for a while now but, now it is over. As long as the quick fix is good, I am good. Thanks weed420 for your help and suggestions. It is greatly appreciated. Now.....only one thing left to do.......:roorrip:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom