Hospital Lab test pre-employment Synthetic Urine questions.. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Neeed420

Let me try this again. :circle-of-love:

Long time reader first time poster and subscriber.

I know we have been over these post again and again. Well here is my story I have been smoking a bowl a day for a long time 18+ years never more than 1.5G per week (medical purposes only, I have had serious lower GI conditions since I was 5. Ironically enough pot is the only thing that has ever helped alleviate symptoms and pain as legal medical prescribed pills make me even more sick). 45 days ago I stopped to get a new job. I took a home test and failed at my 46th day. I did a significant amount of reading on synthetics yada yada yada. In short I purchased QF 6.1 with urea confirmed the batch number.

My question is has anyone ever used this product in a hospital testing lab for per-employment at a hospital? I would greatly appreciate ANY stories of this product being used in 2015 pass or fail!

The test will be closed door in a Hospital employee lab as the job is for a hospital IT job.

Thanks Happy smoking, please smoke one for me as I have had several flare ups since quitting. :straightface:

PS I am not posting as a rep for ANY synthetic I am a true person who works in high level IT and I need sincere honest responses. Any help is so very much appreciated!!!!!

:green_heart:

Some of these hospital jobs they are testing for other substances other than the standard protocol calls for. Not all places but some. I would recommend coming up with either someone elses urine that you know is clean or get some real powdered urine and sub with that.
45 days clean, you maybe getting close to being clean naturally. I would pickup a few cheap thc test strips and test yourself at home to see.
Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.

Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and liver and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

Thanks for the heads up!

I am a very very regular person when it comes to my bowels 2x per day one in morning and one in afternoon. I have to do this to keep my lower GI issues at bay. With all my lower GI issues adding too much more fiber may cause some serious episodes.

I will take another home test this week there are 2 problems with these home kits. I hear they are not that accurate and they are about 17 per pop here. Not a ton of money but enough. Any suggestions you could offer?

I may have to go with the powdered Urine would you mind PM'ing some product names you trust.

Sorry I am very much a noob when it comes to getting clean.

Thanks Again!

2X a day should be plenty good enough to keep the bowels clean.

The strip tests are very accurate for cannabis, not so much for other drugs. You can buy cheap ones off of ebay for about $1.30 each. Or even cheaper.
thc test strips | eBay

The testclear powdered urine seems to work ok for people. I've never tied any of the powdered so I can't really recommend one.
Powdered Urine Kit
With powdered urine be sure its thoroughly mixed before you pour it into the collection cup. Anything found floating in it will mean a fail.

Again thanks a lot for the support!

I ordered the test strips they should be here on Thursday. I will go from there to see if the real urine is necessary.

I looked at the test clear and their cut off for THC is 20ng that is a bit high, I have a feeling that the test I will be taking will be a cutoff of 15 or less.

I found this company called urine the clear (again not promoting just asking). They have been in business for 17 years with a 300% money back guarantee does anyone know how true that statement is? I have searched high and low and only found a few reviews all of them being good. Have you or does anyone else have any experience with this real urine company? You can get it in frozen or dehydrated form apparently.

On the other side of things my wife bought me some lakewood cranberry juice last night. I drank the whole bottle 1qt, it was horrible but this morning it was like I was detoxing my body. Will this help in eliminating the THC metabolites or am I just killing my self for little to no gain?

Again I really appreciate all the incite.

A standard drug test has a 50ng cutoff level for thc metabolites.
Trying to flush with any kind of a concoction just doesn't work for cannabis. THC is one of the few drugs that are not water soluble. Its oil, so it heads straight for the fat cless and stays there till the cell dies usually in about a month.

Back
Top Bottom