Odds of passing at 20 think I'm good for 50

Meh1234

I was heavily smoking for about a month maybe a little longer. I was smoking high thc marijuana multiple times a day every day 3-4 times a day for that time period, I probably went through an oz a month for 2-3 months.. I need to pass a drug test in the next couple days. I have abstained from marijuana for almost a 100 days. After the first 2 months I still was testing dirty at a 50 cutoff at home test. I took a lab test last week at quest diagnostics on my own accord not by the employer and passed a dot mirror test that cuts off at 50. I am passing the 50 cutoff at home test but haven't passed a 20 cutoff at home test I know most business test at 50 and I know this employer policy is 50 cut off because they follow the FFD policy (fit for duty) for government employees but they could test at 15 if they feel, so I have heard from another in my industry. Is there anything I can do in the next couple days to help ensure I can pass at 15. I have been taking toxrid detox pills and drinks. I haven't smoked for what will be 101 days by test time also this is a supervised test they watch you like a hawk and sprinkle blue powder shit on the toilet to make sure no tampering happens. Am I overly paranoid right now. I already passed the lab test for 50 sensitivity but am worried they may test at 15 or lower cut off

I had a similar issue which you can read here
Failed test

If you're unsure I would suggest getting synthetic urine. It's very easy to use as long as you follow the directions. In the past year I've passed 4-5 tests using synthetic.

I had a similar issue which you can read here
Failed test

If you're unsure I would suggest getting synthetic urine. It's very easy to use as long as you follow the directions. In the past year I've passed 4-5 tests using synthetic.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I cannot do the synthetic option they watch you literally will look at your junk while going. This is a secured worksite security and testing is very serious they even give you a breathalyzer test so it would not be a viable option but thank you. I'm just hoping being clean for 101 days and passing a lab test for 50ng will be good enough. I'm just worried that they may test at a lower level just because they can.

You can always try drinking a ton of water to dilute the piss and taking some vitamins to regulate the color.

This is this mornings test good or bad?
image17314.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom