420 Girl - Michelle Aldrich

420RedHead

Michelle Aldrich says her life was saved by cannabis oil, which she credits for her swift recovery from lung cancer. "I always knew it was medicine," the lifelong marijuana advocate says, "and now I've proved it. I'm living proof." Michelle Aldrich is well known for four decades of work on marijuana legalization. - San Francisco Weekly

Michelle_Aldrich1.jpg

In the fall of 2011, Michelle Aldrich went in to see a series of doctors for what she thought was a flu that just refused to go away. After six weeks of progressively worse diagnoses, flu became bronchitis, which became pneumonia. A CT scan revealed the cause behind the heat she felt in the middle of her chest was a tumor, a poorly differentiated non-small cell adenocarcinoma. In other words, stage 3 lung cancer. She was diagnosed in January 2012, by April, CT scans revealed that the tumor had shrunk by 50 percent. Her surgeon at California Pacific Medical Center removed what was left of the tumor that May. She isn't officially cured yet, a cancer patient needs five years of cancer free living to beat the disease, but her most recent scan, on March 27, was all clear. Her doctors, one of whom noted the effect of homeopathic treatments, including hemp oil, to reprogram the cancer cells to kill themselves, are floored. She says they've never seen anything like it. - San Francisco Weekly

Michelle_Aldrich2.jpg

About seven-in-ten (69%) Americans believe alcohol is more harmful to a person's health than marijuana while 15% pick marijuana as worse (14% say both or neither). If marijuana became as widely available as alcohol, 63% still believe alcohol would be more harmful to society. Michelle Aldrich pictured.

canny_granny1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom