ALD Amaze Waxbone Vaporizer Pen For Wax - On Sale Now!

Katelyn Baker

Looking for a stylish and convenient vaporizer pen that makes enjoying wax / cannabis easier?

@ALD AMAZE (ALD AMAZE | Facebook) WAXBONE is the ultimate one that stands out. With its ceramic coil, WAXBONE provides exceptional vapor quality and satisfy your vaping experience more than ever.

ALD AMAZE Waxbone - ALD AMAZE

They must be, as only sponsors have the necessary permissions to create new threads in this section. The staff probably just has not had time to change their user title to "Sponsor" yet.

Welcome, ALD AMAZE, and thank you for being a sponsor on my favorite forum!

Enter to win free waxbone at :Click Here To Enter The Giveaway!
Ends:26th July 2016

That looks like an interesting gadget. Perhaps you would like to send one to a member so that they can review it for the members of this forum? Canna Montana would be a good choice in that regard, IMHO (assuming that she has access to "wax," of course).

By the way, is there any way to enter your contest for those of us who choose not to participate in that Facebook thing?

I thank you for the awesome compliment TS! I have access to oil I made that tasted darn good out of our dab rig. I'd be morw than willing to try that in a vape and give a report. In our journal is a lot of traffic, so it would be properly advertised.

I wanted to enter the contest, but don't need my family knowing I'm using a vaporizer for well, whatever. They are too nosy and I'd get one heck of a brow beating. It's too bad they don't have open minds like the awesome 420 members and 420 staff.

Hi,TorturedSoul ,thank you for your attention and suggestion ,we will take it into our consideration .
on the other hand ,You can only join in our contest by following the rules on our Facebook.we will be very grateful if you can join us.

Back
Top Bottom