Tinnitus, advice on medically using Cannabis.

william-blaze

(resident in the uk) I recently went to my doctor as I have suffered from tinnitus for several years and has got to the point I though I should inform my GP. I told her my problem and in my opinion she didn't seem to know much about my ailment. I told her I sometimes smoke cannabis to help me sleep, as my tinnitus is worse at night. her reaction was not one, I would consider, of and educated person on the subject of medical marijuana, I do understand just because she is a GP doesn't mean she must be an expert, but her advice was simply: "stop smoking the cannabis.. I don't think that helps.. also I will print you off some literature on helping you sleep". FYI,the print off, that came from a government website... take that from what you will.
but id really like to ask if anyone has the same condition and uses cannabis to medicate, or knows more about how cannabis could help me. thank you, WB

I have had tinnitus for as long as I can remember. The first time I smoked green the loud ringing seemed to melt away. Some say it helps and some say smoking makes it worse. For me its the only way I could find relief long enough to sleep. but I do get loud ringing during the day bad enough making me not want to do anything, marijuana helps me get through the day, on those days. I found also eating marijuana food such as brownies or any other food seems to really help.

The NP(nurse Pactrictiner's) are hard core, thinking they are doctors and treating without any compassion only book kbowkedge.

There is no medication for tinnitus, but studies have been done concerning that medical condition and some doctors prescribe that. Havign that issues is no laughing matter !!!

Back
Top Bottom