Fast & Vast auto grow

iMAXD

Whats up everybody! iMAXD here, and I'm excited to hear from some of you for some advice and tips. As it says in the title, I am growing the auto flower strain Fast & Vast, 9 to be exact. I would like to post on this thread day to day, or every other day. I wouldn't say I am a complete rook at growing, I have experiment with two prior grows but in very poor conditions and little time to spend with the plants. These were kind of test grows to get a little experience with a plant actually growing. Needless to say the plants didnt last too long.

Anyways, enough of the past. I am growing in a 2x3x2 stealth grow box. I have 9 Fast & Vast autoflower's and I just finished germinating last night and put them into their cubes this morning. This is a hydroponics grow system, non recirculating. I plan on using 18/6 light and going to 20/4 later towards flowering. Everything is going well so far. I guess I consider today day 1 of my grow so I will be posting pretty frequently from here on. please dont hesitate to offer your opinion, info, tips, or even just ask questions about anything. I am looking for any advice there is out there to have the most successful grow and limit the plant stress. I am pouring a 1 cup of water over the spongey cubes the seeds are in once every night right before the lights shut off for their 6 hrs. The water is ph balanced at about 6.0ph. no nutrient solutions obviously. temperature is 90 degrees with the lights on, humidity 16%. Thats about all I can think of information wise to post for now! Please post with any questions or comments and I will answer them within a day!

-iMAXD

DAY 2

Hey guys (and girls), day two now and 7 of the 9 gals are just poking their heads out of their cubes. One even is showing her first root coming through the bottom of its cube. That has me excited. After leave my thermometer in the grow box for a full light cycle plus some hrs my temps and humidity read..

Temps
Hi 100 F
Lo 68 F

Humidity
Hi 32%
Lo 16%

The drastic change in temp has me a little worried. As far as I know 100 is too high and 68 is pretty low. A few things to take into account my thermometer is very close to my lights and the low of 68 is obviously when my lights are off. Other than the temp I think everything is looking pretty well. I have noticed some of my cubes dry out much quicker then others. Don't know why but I am also monitoring this. Can someone explain how to up load photos from an iPhone directly onto a post? Thanks

-iMAXD

DAY 5

Sorry guys and gals, been busy the past few days. Here's a little update, I got the temp in a better range it's now 95 F - 70 F. Still want to get that 95 to about 86. Humidity is still that same 32% - 16%. I found out I can't get any humidity because my intake is at the top of the grow and there is a lack of extraction for air. I'm working on modifying the air ventilation system. For now I have place small humidity domes over the plants, seems to be helping. There is only 1 plant that isn't growing much but isn't dead.

-iMAXD

Hello imaxd, good to se you here. I have been interested in fast n vast and it will be great to watch your grow. I also have a small grow box and that is why I was viewing this section of the forum. You will get more people to follow your grow if you move it over to the " grow journals in progress" section. It would be great if you could post some pics of your plants and set up also. I wish you the best of luck and will be following your grow. Nh

Hey! I'm doing a fast and vast grow too.
5 plants in and 4x4 tent under a 400w MH. Going to switch over to HPS soon. It is day 15 right now for me
photo_4_57.JPG

Back
Top Bottom