Beateo

Hi all! First time grower getting ready for a first go at it. I have an entire upstairs room about 12' X 12' and was wondering how to make a DIY air filter/ventilation. The only place air can exit the room is through a window. I've seen a lot about vent/filtering of grow boxes but I think it must be different for an entire room? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Forgot to mention... I'm not going to be filling the room with plants! I'll only be planting a few for personal pleasure :)

Thanks J.J. We have an old farm house and the room is on the top floor.. no way anyone can access it without a tall ladder. We really don't have any neighbors close to us at all. I haven't actually read anything about grow tents yet... I'll look into that though. Thanks again.

I would recommend getting a grow tent and just ventilating via your window.

+1 And JJ Bones is very helpful if you do decide to get a grow tent.

As for your ventilation; is you primary concern temperature, odor or both?

If its just odor control your looking for, forget the window and just recirculate air through a carbon filter. There are lots of DIY threads on here, but here is one that I came up with using a quick search: 8" Carbon Scrubber with Lasco exhaust

Hope that helps!
:Namaste:
-Monkey

Back
Top Bottom