first time fogponics?

greendreamer

Ive grown in soil for a few years and im happy with what i get but im losing my mojo and im really interested in starting a fogponics grow any help advice would be a great help

Re: first time fogponics ???

never heard of it myself, but Google seems to have a fair bit of info on it using "fogponics" to search.

If you go that route I would like an invite to your journal please. NUTRAMIST cyclone fogger is the only one I have seen in my search that may be able to handle a nutrient rich solution and not wear out very fast. I have never used one but have done some reading and watched a few videos regarding them. I used a Little Giant fogger but it became encrusted with nutrients after a month or 2 and needed the discs replaced too frequently for my liking. But it did create a nice thick fog using tap water.

If you go that route I would like an invite to your journal please. NUTRAMIST cyclone fogger is the only one I have seen in my search that may be able to handle a nutrient rich solution and not wear out very fast. I have never used one but have done some reading and watched a few videos regarding them. I used a Little Giant fogger but it became encrusted with nutrients after a month or 2 and needed the discs replaced too frequently for my liking. But it did create a nice thick fog using tap water.

hi ill send u an invite not a prob ive seen the NUTRAMIST too and thats what im going for im just not sure if i should go for the 1 or 3 head fogger i was thinking of just using a storage box with lid and black it out with sticky back plastic use a small auto top off valve inside conected with R/O tubing from my reservoir (60lt) circulation pump inside the reservoir to keep it mixed will i need a heater too ? anyother ideas would b a great help :))

Back
Top Bottom