Plant problem

earlystart35

Got this clone from a dispensery almost 3 weeks ago. It seems to be doing pretty good except a leaf or two. I have it in FF OF no mix. Only added a little big bloom so far. Wonder why it like this?
IMG_013834.JPG
IMG_013739.JPG

I think it started kinda slowly. This Saturday I will have had my 4 clones 3 weeks. I got them from a local dispensary. I have 2 Dream Lotus, and 2 Kappo Kush. The one in the pic is the Dream Lotus, and on the other Dream Lotus I have, a leaf or two seem to be doing the same thing. I feed and water all 4 the exact same so far, so it leaves me to think the Dream Lotus may be more prone to nute burn since no leaves on the kappo's are doing this.....if that is what is wrong with the leaf? Like I said I have them in FF nothing mixed in it. They are in 1 1/2 gal containers right now. I think I will move them into 5 gal final containers this weekend. This time I think I will mix in perlite, because I feel it should drain a little better. Like I said I only gave them a little big bloom one time, and from what I read, this stuff you could use quite a bit. Question then...So if I transplant them and add new FF to fill the 5 gal containers, shouldn't I wait to add any more nutes for a bit? I look at the FF feeding scedule, and it seems to show you feed them right away? Don't make much sense...any opinions??

The feeding schedules are designed for you to use up the product so you have to buy more. They could care less if you burn your plants or not. Sounds to me like the Dream Lotus is just pickier about its feed. Dial down the strength for the next feeding and see how it does. Or just use clear pH water. The FFOF has plenty of nutes in it.

Thanks for your feedback. Yeah I will transplant them this weekend and hold of any extra nutes for a minute and see what they do. I plan on adding different amounts of nutes when I do to each set of plant strains so I can see what maybe 1 tsp vs 2 tsp per gallon of water does to them. Also a week ago I topped 2 and FIM the other two. Trying to see the benefit and what it does to each strain. Ahhh such simple things that amuse me :)

Back
Top Bottom