The tips are a light green and I don't know why help!

Josh243

Over the past couple of days the tips of my fan leaves have turned a light green I don't know whether to worry it's happening to all four of my trainwrek plants there still in veg 6 weeks old help please would be appreciated cheers

Ph meter will be here in next couple of days a 400w hp light was currently you sing miracle grow just orderd Mj booster ment to be the best stuff I am using top soil 3gallon buckets.
I know I was stupid I should have knowing what to do before I started should have got all the right stuff before hand only up until now they are having problems five weeks in veg so far. They are trainwrek females.

A picture or two would help figure out whats going on heres how if you dont know
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Ph meter will be here in next couple of days a 400w hp light was currently you sing miracle grow just orderd Mj booster ment to be the best stuff I am using top soil 3gallon buckets.
I know I was stupid I should have knowing what to do before I started should have got all the right stuff before hand only up until now they are having problems five weeks in veg so far. They are trainwrek females.

image33976.jpg
image33976.jpg

Looks like nute burn to me so just back off on the nutes unless its in the soil in that case i dont know what to tell you cause my first grow was in miracle grow soil and mine didnt work out too well. Dont worry so much about the 3gal pots i grow in 2-liter bottles and do just fine my plants just stay micro lol

Well that's good to know thanks man Mj booster should be here soon hopefully that will work. Would I need to flush them before I use it or what? Thanks for the help man

image34016.jpg

This is my 8 week old ak47 plant never had any problems till now the stems are a red some of the leaves look dry and some look a we bit purple

Back
Top Bottom