First time grower

bongsmoker421

420-magazine-mobile337531367.jpg
does anybody have any suggestions on what my PPM is supposed to be at during flowering

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile337531367.jpg
does anybody have any suggestions on what my PPM is supposed to be at during flowering

Bro that question is a bit up in the air, finding out what your plant is eating requires you to monitor what your feeding and what the runoff is,
Example I feed my plant with 800 ppm then I check the ppm runoff, if runoff is 600ppm then Nxt feed add extra 200 ppm , if ppm runoff is 900 then reduce feed by 100ppm , the sweet spot is the ppm going in should be the same coming out then you know the girls have adequate food

Bro that question is a bit up in the air, finding out what your plant is eating requires you to monitor what your feeding and what the runoff is,
Example I feed my plant with 800 ppm then I check the ppm runoff, if runoff is 600ppm then Nxt feed add extra 200 ppm , if ppm runoff is 900 then reduce feed by 100ppm , the sweet spot is the ppm going in should be the same coming out then you know the girls have adequate food
Thanks with your help I figured it out i appreciate.

Back
Top Bottom