Slow to no growth

Stoobeey

Hey everyone so I'm attempting to grow some clones from the local shop but having some beginner issies. I have Dr earth soil but massive over watered 2 of the plants plus I was told my soil was too rich for young plant. I'm running a 1000w hps 3 feet above them.. the light was given to me. The taller one the Kosher Kush I horribly over watered and left overnoght holding back a good quart of water on soil. I got some coco on suggestion of hydrojet shop and I cut in 50% and replanted everything. It's only been 5 days but don't feel like I've had any progress or recovery. I've fed no nutes but I do have it all here. The medium one is gorilla glue #4 and the little one is green crwck. The dog had fun with it the day after I brought home. I buried the rock wool a bit deeper this time and took a clipping from bottom of each. Suggestions as I've had Kush and Crack for 4wks and the gorilla for 3. Did I kill em hah. I think the clippings I took are rooting

Thanks stuart
Pictures..no more mylar jist white walls. Everything is pretty transplant to coco mix except the one labelled otherwise

after_new_soil.jpg

grow148.jpg

grow234.jpg

grow319.jpg

grow412.jpg

grow511.jpg

Back
Top Bottom