Nirvana seed bank giving out personal info

the door knock... the search.... within legal limits.... F@#^ NIRVANA. kinda funny i think. the wife disagrees...

I buy seeds from 2 websites and 1 is from Nirvana Seed Boutique, it don't matter who the other is, but I have never got any spam e-mail from thepotfather.com
Why don't write thepotfather.com and ask them how they got your e-mail...?
I just got a seed order from Gypsy Nirvana too and I also just checked my e-mail nothing is there from thepotfather.com

MV...

we use 3 accounts 2 of the accounts were to order from nirvana and one was for another company. 2 friends ordered the same way as us and are recieving the same. we recieved ours today our friend recieved theirs last week. the only thing in common was the e-mail with the nirvana account. my wife is a non smoker, she is a good girl. i used her e mail's to set up the nirvana account. these e-mails are only ending up in the e-mail boxes of past nirvana shoppers. there is more to it but i take the 5th.... I will be silent for now....

I under stand on the 5th but I would still write to the thepotfather.com and ask what's up and how in the f*** did you get my e-mail...
Sry you are going through all this bullshit over seeds it's easier to grow your own and safer too... Good luck to you and really sry to here all this bullshit over seeds...

MV...

I have and no responce so far. the nirvana fourm that talks about it and every one that has posted about this issue has been banned from nirvana's fourm. Nirvana is admitting to knowing the makers or owners of thepotfather website, but will not give a straight answer about how they got a hold of privite acount information from nirvana. I see it this way,,,,, the clubs don't give this info out,,, you give things out like a cell number to some one you would probably want to be asked if they can give it to others,,,,,, the clubs dont call the cops and tell them your taking seeds or clones home. but spisifically nirvana should not say well here is a list of customers we have.

i order my nirvana seeds threw dope-seeds with no problem. i hope that shit don't happen to me..

like matanuska valley said it's "easier to grow your own and safer too" i think i'll do that.. lol

In my opinion..........if I may, Is that once you make a purchase for anything and the deal is done..............thats it !! no emails, no phone calls, no snail mail, nothing.

If they are keeping the info and soliciting past customers from their own site or an affiliate..............That is wrong and the word should get out that they do it.

IF THEY DO.

I have heard many people say that their post of concern or negative posts where deleted from their forums before. To me...........thats another reason to boycott them for dishonesty.

Pirate

Back
Top Bottom