Mars 600w

Two puts you at 35 watts per square foot, I would want 4 Mars 600's in there personally. 4 or 5 pots of a 5 gallon size would be fine in there. Depending on how much floor space your humidifier and fan eat up you could probably fit 6 pretty easily, maybe up to 9 but that would be pushing it in my opinion.

Wow so your saying 4 600w leds would be ideal? Or is 2 going to be enough far as yield wise?

Sent from my LG-K330 using 420

Less than $300 is not a lot of cost when you are growing cannabis. If you simply read the specifications from the seller, Mars Hydro, you will see that coverage at 18" in flower is 2'x1.5'. So two of them will either cover 4'x1.5' or 2'x3'. That's 6 square feet. You have 16.

What led u recommend far as lighting with the 600 then vs the cost of 2 or 3 more 600

Im a newbie go easy on me Juan lol so when i read the specifications I didn't in flower

I would say that would heavily depend on your budget, environment in which you are in (is heat a major problem?) There are a lot of different lighting options, I have 450w of cobs over a 3x3 space in a 4x4 grow tent.
However I am looking at setting up another 3x3 using an air cooled 600w hps, so there are certainly many ways in which good lighting can be achieved, it all depends on budget and other constraints.

The tent is 80in tall I don't think heat would be a problem winter is approaching and its not getting nearly as hot outside anymore ..... I do have a carbon filter and and 6in fan going out

I wasn't being hard on you, I simply checked the manufacturers specs which are usually optimistic and did the math. Mars Hydro are going to be your cheapest option that will have decent reliability. Plan on the blue LEDs in the center burning out within the first year. It sounds like you have already made up your mind, run the 2 Mars 600s and you let us know what your yield is. There are too many variables to even try to guess.

You are adding approximately the same wattage for double the price. To me that wouldn't be an option, I would prefer to get 2 600's for less money and have 52 watts per square foot.

Cool im going with green crack might just do 5 in 5 gal buckets and go from there

Back
Top Bottom