Sea Soil, anyone use and mix question.

Indicana Jones!

Hi,

I am shopping around for soil and came across a local produce called Sea Soil. There are 2 varieties at the local place and I'm thinking of giving one or the other a try. However I'm not sure if I should and have no idea what ratio to mix it with perlite, worm castings, ect. So I figured I'd ask the experts! :smokin:

Sea Soil Original (2.1 - .16 - .05):

Created from a mixture of fish and forest fines. This top-quality product is rich in colour and in nutrients while maintaining a neutral pH. SEA SOIL contains all necessary micro and macro nutrients to grow a healthy garden, is weed-free, and is an excellent way to retain moisture. SEA SOIL is approved by the B.C. Certified Organics Program as well as listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI). With no fish odor, this two year composted soil is a complete soil for your garden.

Sea Soil Essential Soils (1.7 - .45 - .21):

Essential soils is a precise blend of SEA SOIL & coconut coir that will change the way you garden. Essential soils is made from 100% waste bi-products from the logging industry (bark organics), the fish processing industry (fish bi-product) and coconut processing (husking bi-product). This is an award winning weed free soil combination that organically fertilizes your garden by adding nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, micro-macro nutrients and trace elements.​

Any and all feedback is appreciated since I'd like to get the beans in the dirt by Sept 1ish.

Thanks!!

Indicana.

Back
Top Bottom