Greenhouse Grow-Op

magnus28

Hi all, First post, first grow op.

I've decided to start finish in my greenhouse.
I have a few questions about the flowering time ,size, etc.

I am growing two strains Haze, and AK-47.

i'm into my 6th or 7th week growing. The sativas are between 24-26" and the indicas are between 28-31".
I've only fed once in week 5 with a liquid plant food of 14-9-9. Within 24 hrs the plants all grew about 2" with the tops doubling in size and the fan leaves noticeably fatter and darker green.

Right now, it is 92 days until the autumnal equinox in which we will get equal day and night.
I measure the plants daily an notice anywhere between 1-2" growth with an average being about just over an inch. My question is with the haze having a flowering time of 10-14 weeks, does this mean i'll have to keep them growing until the middle of January?? It's early July right now, and 9 months seems awful long time for a growing season for pot!!

By my calculations, in the next 92 days my plants will be about 4 - 4.5 feet tall as they enter into flowering in my area, naturally around September 27th. Say I flower my indica for 8 weeks , I am looking at end of November for my AK-47, and Middle of January for my Haze?

Anyone here keep pot growing in greenhouse into winter months with heater, or should I take them inside once the frost hits? Will I be even to get a 6 footer out of my greenhouse door? Most have 3 or 4 tops already! (I topped very aggressively!)

DSC_05215.jpg
DSC_05196.jpg
DSC_05224.jpg
DSC_05202.jpg

Back
Top Bottom