Hello, 420 Mag!

moonxunit

I am a fellow human hailing from Washington state! I'm very excited to absorb all the beautiful knowledge I can tell this website has to offer me and hopefully drop a little understanding on the kiddies myself.
Not sure what's relevant around here so I'll stick to the basic criteria :) I don't grow, but I'd be interested to. I don't have a medical card. I've made no grand gestures in favor of the legalize marijuana movement, but I certainly support it, believe it and preach it in my regular life!
Now I get to start browsing what the rest of you have to say! See ya around, you lovely little peeps!

:circle-of-love: :peace:

Hi! :)

Glad to have you, and you're going to really enjoy yourself here. Have fun exploring the site, and I'll check ya later!

:welcome::high-five::yummy:;):green_heart:

:welcome: moonxunit! Great to have you here. Which ever way your cannabis interests leads you... this is the place to get the knowledge! :) If you do decide to grow, I suggest starting and posting a link to a grow journal... I received an incredible amount of help from people on my journal. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. :peace:

:welcome:

Glad to have you definitely a great place for information and community for grow journal support.

Feel free to stop by my grow journal

Back
Top Bottom