Thanks for having me 420mag and members

SonofAnarchy

I have lurked here for way to long and after re watching my favorite show and saw something relevant I decided it's time to sign up and become a legit memeber.
I hope to meet a bunch of y'all and pay back some of the fwd. info I was blessed with. It doesn't matter much if you've grown since you were 6 years old like I have with my Father and Grandfather up in the mountains if you never did much with it all the years since. No more wasted seasons is my new motto!
Nice to meet all y'all!

:welcome: SonofAnarchy to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you! Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards,

:green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo

Welcome to the site! Glad you joined to share your wealth of knowledge with the 420 community. Do you grow outdoors still? Have you given any thought to starting a grow journal? I have a few links and video tutorials to help you navigate the site a little easier. :thumb:

:welcome:

Hey welcome sonofanarchy. Good show the spin off should be interesting.
Check out bateos links and Dans videos. Glad you joined up.

Thanks you 3, i still grow outside but probably won't this year as we're setting up an indoor and won't have the time or help, bad back.
I'd definitely be willing to start a journal if someone would show me the way, thanks again.

Today me and my partner installed an air conditioner and a LCP lighting Control Panel (we build our own) and did some plywood work on the windows, soon we'll have a 6,000 watt HPS 300 sq. ft. Bloom room up and running. Hoping to have a couple of plants vegging in it a week from now, well veg em for two to three weeks and then set a timer and take cuts, this summer well be up to capacity, can't wait to show you all what we've been trying to do for a while now

Back
Top Bottom