new to this forum

mobetta grow

Hello all, im mo. Im a begining grower commited to learning all i can about cultivation techniques. I live in washington state and am a mmj provider for my wife who has a recomendation from a dr. We are able to grow up to 15 plants by law, which is far more than what ill be growing probably. Thank you 420 magazine and all of you who dont mind sharing your knowledge and wisdom with noobs like me.

Welcome to the site mobetta grow!! I hope the knowledge you learn here helps you to grow mobetta! ;)

This is a great place to start reading up - How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

The key to a successful first grow is all about putting the time in for research. :thumb:

I have some links and video tutorials in my signature that will help you along your journey here at 420Mag. Think about starting a grow journal so we can follow along and offer advice as needed.

:welcome:

:welcome: mobetta grow to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you! Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards,

:green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo

Hello all, im mo. Im a begining grower commited to learning all i can about cultivation techniques. I live in washington state and am a mmj provider for my wife who has a recomendation from a dr. We are able to grow up to 15 plants by law, which is far more than what ill be growing probably. Thank you 420 magazine and all of you who dont mind sharing your knowledge and wisdom with noobs like me.

Welcome neighbor as i am a Washingtonian as well. check out bateos links and Dans links they will help a ton.

Check out some grow journals to get an idea for your room.

:welcome: Hi,guess I am a "noob" too.Nice to meet you.
This is a great place for intelligent information.I know this,been hanging
and coming here for a while as a guest for information....works for me.

Back
Top Bottom