Advice cops came 2 my house today?

dermaink

Today 2 undercover cops came to my house.I was outside they got out and said they needed to talk to me.I live in south carolina.They told me they had a tip I was growing pot in my home and wanted to know if they could look around.I told them I was not doing that and no they could not come inside.Told them to get a warrent that I was busy fixing my truck .They said ok but they would be back to check up on the tip.They let and drove up and down the road from sometime.My house is clean theres nothing fishy.What should I do?what should I be on the look out for?

Anyone what will they do next?I also told them that im going thru a custody battle took a hair test for court last week and passed.And that I bet the tip came from my sons mother since I have custody.Think they will investigate more?And why would they come and tell me about it and ask to look around?So many questions.Im kinda freaking out.

If it were me I would remove ANY and ALL things related to MJ from the property, why take the risk any further then you have? They will most likely return if it was a tip from the mother worried about her son being around that.

"Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned".

Just my opinion though

I just do not want to be investigated.They ride up and down my road in unmarked suvs and yesterday some dude wearing black walked in the woods across from my house then came out about 20 mins later.Guess there setting up cams or some crap.I can not beleave they can do all this just from one tip.I know they do not have anything to get a warrent.But they sure are trying to find anything to get one.Got to love the war on peaceful people.

You did the right thing, never allow an officer in your house for any reason. Just be sure and stay clean till the matter has blown over. I imagine it is your ex wife. This happens a lot. If you have an attorney inform him of whats going on, he maybe able to put a stop to it.

I hope everything is ok. I wouldn't put it past my ex to do something like this to me when we separated. wait she did but it was for over driving with suspended licence. the cops just warned me to take care of the matter which I did and all was good. if you had a lawyer for custody I'd talk to him about this, it's harrassment if you ex is giving false tips

just keep ur electric bill down if u are, but on another note i dont think they can come in off a tip they just gone watch you for awhile, if so they woulda had a warrent right then n there

Back
Top Bottom