Woo-hoo!

McIDDI

Not sure if this is the right forum/area, but I am psyched! Clinic just called to say my medical records are good and I have an appointment on Monday to go get my recommendation! Clinic is conveniently located kitty-corner from the post office even, so out the door, across the street, and mail the paper certified. Then I get to FNALLY go INSIDE a co-op and see what is available. No more Street Meds!!! And I can finally try some of the high CBD, low THC strains, which of course my dealer dude never had (doubt he even knows what he has, think he just makes up shit for strain names- like "S plant").

I am stupid excited! :cheer:

Yay!!!

-Mickey

Hey Mickey , nice going, I'm jealous even , of the status of "recommended" ! I am in N.E. Pa. ,for the moment , making my BIG move westward, I've heard the call of the plant(!),and am ready to answer. I've been doing this 'illegally' for like 43 years, and am semi-handicapped ,in near constant pain,and am alone and seeking a--small--(sort of depending on $)piece of land to rent/lease or buy,in a secluded private area where I can grow, seek WHATEVER I wish,make my final decade(?) a little more enjoyable than the past , eating good food as I am diabetic and was going downhill until I started eating right, fresh food, fruits and vegetables,nuts, whole grains, living right,enjoying the beauty of the mountains/ocean and desert ,I really believe that beyond the medical marijuana I was meant NOT 2 B here in Pennsylvania, but on the west coast.Take care , I wish you much pain relief, peace of mind , long life if you also want that, and at least MOST of your dreams to be answered.

Hey, good luck with your move! Got my card a few weeks ago, and am loving the access to so many different strains. Getting the list of what I will grow figured out (we only get six flowering plants in OR) and am excited about starting my first grow in a couple months (also moving, but just in the same area, not cross country like you).

Peace, man!

I am very happy for you! Please use a vaporizer though. It is far safer than igniting. If you want a recommendation on a good strain for pain, try - HOG. Another excellent one is THE WHITE. Hard to find these strains at the average Med shops. Pray for the pricks that lead our country, to just legalize the medicine and stop wallowing in their ignorance. See my thread - If You Use A Vaporizer. Peace!

Back
Top Bottom