Seeking information my dad has cancer

Re: Seeking information my dad has cancer.

It should, but I absolutely wouldn't suggest making it yourself, it can be extremely dangerous due to the flammability of the butane.

For Cancer, you want the highest THC strain possible, and if he has any pain associated, using a strain with a 1:1 THC CBD ratio, or just using an additional strain that is high CBD will help with any pain he may have.

Dosing is extremely important, and the oil should not be smoked, vaped, or eaten/swallowed. For the best cancer fighting abilities, it's suggested to follow this dosing tutorial here: How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

And if you were ever interested in making the oil yourself, this is a fantastic tutorial that I just followed to make my own oil yesterday: How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Hello, I am new to this forum but not new to cannabis oil. Butane oil does work but the cost to produce the 2 oz of cannabis oil needed is alot compared to using 99% isopropol grain alcohol.

Yes, I also think that doing the grain alcohol method is safest and most effective.

And I recommend supplementing this with raw Cannabis (fresh and/or dried). The activated oil helps to fight symptoms (short-term healing), while the raw nutrients go after the source of the problem (long-term prevention).

The more Cannabis that is consumed, the more efficiently your dad's body will be able to heal itself.

You have support here, and please keep us updated!

:love: :circle-of-love: :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom