Can't find a doctor around here

ernestcan

Hello,,My name is ernest wells,,,my wife suffers from fibromyalgia,,she is 56,,and is in pain a lot,,we were told medical weed could really help her,,but we cant find a doctor around here,,if there is any information you can send us we would really appreciate it,,ohh,,we are Canadian also,,i think that is where the trouble stands.But
if you can help,,,please reply,,thankyou,,,and keep up the good work,,,,love the reading

Mr ernest wells

Re: The Mystery Of Fibromyalgia Remains But The Cure Is Marijuana

Hello Mr. Wells, My name is Dale Worthington. I am an advocate, and I Listen to lifestyleradio on the internet. It is located at lifestyleradio.weebly.com or lifestyleradio.net. You can go to
About Us and read about them and contact Al (also known as Stacker) and he may be able to help you with your request. He has connections with some of the most knowledgeable people working the medical side of cannabis, in Canada, so, I am quite sure he is the one to turn to and let him know of your plight.
*HEADS-UP*

Make sure you turn your speakers down or even off, as they auto-play music when you land on the site, and you may prefer other types of music.

:thumb::cheer::welcome:

Re: The Mystery Of Fibromyalgia Remains But The Cure Is Marijuana

Hello Mr. Wells, My name is Dale Worthington. I am an advocate, and I Listen to lifestyleradio on the internet. It is located at lifestyleradio.weebly.com or lifestyleradio.net. You can go to
About Us - Lifestyle Radio | #itsyourlifestyle | www.lifestyleradio.net and read about them and contact Al (also known as Stacker) and he may be able to help you with your request. He has connections with some of the most knowledgeable people working the medical side of cannabis, in Canada, so, I am quite sure he is the one to turn to and let him know of your plight.
*HEADS-UP*

Make sure you turn your speakers down or even off, as they auto-play music when you land on the site, and you may prefer other types of music.

:thumb::cheer::welcome:
thankyou very much,,i will follow that lead,,i really hope it works,,cause she is going through hell with this,,,i will let you now how things turn out,,,thanks again

Back
Top Bottom