Sensi seeds - Skunk #1

theoroij

Hey,

I bought 3 seeds and grew them indoors, 1 didn't sprout, journal in the signature...

This was my first time growing and I must say I'm very pleased with the results.

I'd say it was a good wield, about 60 grams / 2.11644 ounces from 2 plants, for the lights I had I think it's ok, next time I'll improve things.

Very pungent smell, very strong smell, very hard to contain when transporting, I had to use several baggies.

Dense buds, easy to trim.

Mostly a body high that makes me wanna sit or lay down, makes me sleep like a rock, I feel better rested in the morning with the same hours of sleep.

There's also a mental high and some euphoria, I like to play video games while under but my performance drops considerably, I start to wonder in my thoughts and imagination while I leave my character on auto pilot...

After 1 month of curing the smell is just great, I find myself smelling a bud long after rolling my joint. I also like the taste when I'm about to light her up and during the first hits.

Duration is average for me.

Potency is strong for me.

Overall a classic that lives up to the name, all my friends wanted to get some of it, they all did, they all loved it.

personaly, the modern day skunks, dont do a thing for me. to me, they are weak as eve. skunk from 20 years ago, was great. i wonder what happend? were all the good genetics lost, with all the hybridizaton? there are skunk streins, that do not call themselves skunk, on the label, that are great. wonder woman is one. there are a few...

There are few real skunks left out there due to watering the strain by Dutch breeders. The Shit by Mr. Nice is definitely one to grow.

Back
Top Bottom