Cash Crop 4

Scanlon

I bought this little cabinet, because of stealth,i also did not know what i was getting into. My wife needs relief of chronic back pain, and we are sure medical marijuana can help her. I started four pure kush seeds,topped them at three weeks , let them veg for another week before going 12/12.the ladys are now at 48 days flower, and doing well, i did give them a nutrient burn , my bad, i will look for this in my next grow. I have started a flush,and expect to harvest in 7 to 10 days. Here is a picture at 47 days into flower
20160625_065715_4650_.jpg

good run in that little cabinet! Those buds look good. Doesn't that cabinet come with four cfls? what watts and did you add any more bulbs?

Thanks, i was more than happy ,for my first grow. My cabinet came with two 18w=75w veg. bulbs, and two 23w=100w flower bulbs , i added three more bulbs, total of five, for each grow cycle. i started my next grow, doing two papaya plants, i"m hoping with topping,and some lst, i can get close to the same yield,as i did with four plants

Hey Scanlon, I just put a Cash Crop 5.0 in layaway. I should have it paid off in another month. The 5.0 comes with a Quasar 20W (80W Equivalent) Wavelength: full spectrum Red: 655~660nm, Blue:460nm LED. It has 16 Red & 4 Blue. I'm a bit concerned about the low wattage LED. I've read great things about the benefits of LED's but I've never seen or used one before. I've always used the old HPS and MH conversion bulbs. I had 2 400W lamps in a 4'x4'x8'H room that I built. GREAT results. I've since moved and don't have that luxury anymore, hence the cash crop grow box. Has anyone out there ever used or seen the LED grow lights in action? Just curious how well they work.

Hi Herbs4Less, I wish you very good luck ,with your CC 5.0. I have seen the new LED light advertised, but i don"t know anything about how to grow with it. Please let me know how you do with your grow, i might have to get one

I have seen the 5.0 in person as a buddy bought one earlier this year. The results were better than I thought they would be. He did good considering what the box size is but, he is in a wheelchair and a tent was not an option. It was his first grow but the box did fine, the led looked weak to me. He said he called dealzer , and the tech support guy Bob reassured him that it was tested first before they started selling them.He also said that the guy gave him a discount for being a vet and calling in the order instead of ordering off the website.The led worked great and he pulled off a good first grow.It seems like a good fit for him but I prefer rooms or tents.

Thank you Stevie for your input on the 5.0 , I"m following a couple of journals of guys using this LED lighting in the cash crop cabinet,and it looks like it is going well for them

Back
Top Bottom