Holes in leaves

mrlahey

My mother plant has some holes in its leaves. I don't see any bugs.. Could it be a nute def? or a PH issue? Or is it tiny pests?

Here is a pic of some of the leaves:

100_20554.JPG

What do you think?

I get those too...thanks for posting

My TGA 3D does that occasionally. I always thought it was a mysterious invisi-pest that just liked one or two leaves on her and none of the other plants in the tent. Zero bugs in my grow-op, so no biggie. I figure it is just me being too rough when moving her around, I kinda man-handle my bitches, they either take it or get the hell out ;)

IMGP3535.JPG

My TGA 3D does that occasionally. I always thought it was a mysterious invisi-pest that just liked one or two leaves on her and none of the other plants in the tent. Zero bugs in my grow-op, so no biggie. I figure it is just me being too rough when moving her around, I kinda man-handle my bitches, they either take it or get the hell out ;)

IMGP3535.JPG

Thats some funny shit! But i too have this issue.

When you handle your plants, do you wear sleeves, watches, bracelets, rings or anything else that could be catching leafs and ripping them?

When you handle your plants, do you wear sleeves, watches, bracelets, rings or anything else that could be catching leafs and ripping them?

I will take: D. All the above!

I do tend to get rough with them, but when they start paying the bills I will be nicer ;)

I have this too, but only on my Vanilla Kush. I have various other plants, but none of them have this, so I figured it was something prevalent to that breed! My VK's also have slight browning within the leaves. What the hell is it? No bugs in my room so it has to be nutes! Right???

Maybe water beads on the leaves and/or the temp a little high and light too close? Tiny spiders ... they drop in, eat and leave ... bad tippers too!
Namaste

Back
Top Bottom