• Munki: <LAUGHING> Ok. A site I belonged to for a couple years before the reason that we were all "hanging together" disappeared had a pop-up message function that would allow people on your friend list to converse in realtime. Thought maybe it was something like that. Yeah, I'll see if I remember how.

dogstick: Hope is a good thing. I hope they are, too. Last night I made one of those decisions that could heighten my sense of community and all that - and then went for a quick walk that turned into a bit of a wild night (unrelated), lol.

DEERHUNTER33: Thanks. Remember to roll it with RAW papers.

Xlr8: Thing I learned about DO (dissolved oxygen) in water(sic) was that it's not so much the existence of bubbles that adds it to solution; rather, it is the action of the bubbles bursting at the surface that provides the most - and a good aquarium pump will churn the surface madly and its venturi will pull a LOT of air and inject it.

~TS~
    Regarding the Friends aspect of 420 Magazine, I don't think that it does anything special in the Forums but indicates a kinship towards another member. I've felt that you've contributed much to my early days in keeping me motivated plus support of the community at large. I would be honored to have you as a friend in any respect of the word, TS.
    Really appreciate you following my journals, TS. You have been there with me the whole time I've been with the 420 community. Just wanted to let you know that buddy. Hope your health stays strong. You are a real American in my book.

Oh, BTW, friend me back .... ya basssstard! ;)
    Welcome home brother, we really missed you and are so glad everything went as planned. :bravo:
    funny I just opened a pack of RAW's, was really turned off to see that they use glossy stock for the holders and print it to look like a recycled, plain wrapper.

back to hempire for me...
    Congrats on a well deserved MOTM! Your posts are always right on target and you always take the time to fully explain your statements. Rock on TS!
    Brother T congratulations are in order for your 'epic' come from behind win in the MOM contest! Thanks to you also for your 'support'! All the best to you and yours.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom