Coneal49
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Well everyone so far so good my ladies are going good and because I over watered along with the bloom nutrients compacted soil in a couple of them I've been able to focus on there temporary digs ( 🤫😉 till harvest ) light placement mostly. Will post some pictures to see what u'all advice might be. Can't thank everyone enough for your support, advice and encouragement. ✌️🤘 Rock on everyone have a fantastic afternoon and have fun I do everyday mostly lol 😂.

Thanks
    Coneal49
    JiggiLotus
    JiggiLotus
    I love fun too 💚😁
    Yes please we love pics!
    Nice to have you aboard @Coneal49
    Coneal49
    Coneal49
    Thank you hun I appreciate that I'm glad I'm here and found u'all I'll be honest I wouldn't have if I didn't have issues with my girls thanks to Google and everyone have been really cool and very very helpful my stubborn a** I think I know everything because my brain says you've been growing off and on since you were 15yrs old I don't need anyone's input WRONG. Anyway thanks for the follow back 🙃🙂🙃🙂. Life is about having fun and new experiences we only live once might as well have fun. I'm definitely glad to hear from you and everyone else very positive vibes here I love that. Be posting more pictures later on new grow room your advice and everyone will be appreciated.

Thanks again ✌️
    Coneal49
    Very sorry to everyone if I had replied to someone else's post thinking you replied to my post. Still getting used to this whole forum stuff.

I apologize
    Christopher O'Neal
    Coneal49
    Good evening everyone how u'all doing tonight??? I'm good if you are wondering 🙂 again I want to thank everyone for your support and advice still brushing off the cobb 🕸 and refreshing my mind on cannabis cultivation as far as things I never had to worry about like ph. I finally fixed my portable space heater with built in thermostat. If it's broke fix it if ain't well u'all know the saying. Have a fantastic and fun night live life to the fullest and take chances life to short not too. ✌️✌️✌️
    Here is a list of things to help fix a Phosphrus Deficiency.

Chemical

Advanced nutrients Bloom (0-5-4)

Vita Bloom (0-7-5)

BC Bloom (1.1-4.4-7)

GH Flora Bloom (0-5-4)

GH Maxi Bloom (5-15-14)

GH Floranova Bloom (4-8-7)

Dyna-Gro Bloom (3-12-6)

Fox Farm Tiger Bloom (2-8-4)

Awsome Blossums

Organic

Dr. Hornby's Iguana Juice Bloom (4-3-6)

Advanced Nutrients Mother Earth Bloom (.5-1.5- 2)

Fox Farm Big Bloom (.01-.3-.7)

Earth Juice Bloom (0-3-1)

Pure Blend Bloom (2.5-2-5)

Pure Blend Pro Bloom (2.5-2-5)

Buddswell (0-7-0)

Sea Island Jamaican Bat Guano (1-10-0)

Indonesian Bat Guano (0-13-0)

Rainbow Mix Bloom (1-9-2)

Earth Juice Bloom (0-3-1)

BIO BLOOM (2-6-3.5)

AGE OLD BLOOM (5-10-5)

ALASKA MORBLOOM (0-10-10)

METANATURALS ORGANIC BLOOM (1-5-5)
    This is for everyone who responded to what's wrong with my ladies. You get what I'm saying because I forgot the title lol 😂. Ph is definitely no joke so anyone just starting out or you are getting back in the cannabis cultivation game like me. Anyway what about phosphorus deficiency??? Along with temp. and humidity,ph is I believe the main problem. Ohhh and don't be stubborn like me u'all new grows or just a little out of practice growers. Looking forward to hear what u'all think 🤔.
    I want to thank everyone who responded to my issue. What I don't understand is why it's happening to only the OGK and not the Black Widow but the OGK were very 2 out of 3 made it one didn't make it but those were free. Black Widow started at the same time as OGK all 5 of them get the same watering but 2 of the black widow are in expert soil from Walmart and 1 is in fox farm happy frog just like the 2 OGK. I think 🤔 I've figured out just needed everyone's input on here to confirm what I was thinking. I'm happy that I joined this forum I'm very stubborn person and I have you all to remind myself that any information or suggestions you all have given me is better then the old days of dial up. Back then it was High Times and any other magazine I could get my hands on. Have a great mellow and trippy day. Talk to you all soon.

Toke up and expand your mind everyone

Christopher O'Neal
    Darn it not funny, it kinda is freaking hilarious u'all seriously though if you guys didn't make fun of me a little bit I would go 🤪🤪🤪🤪 bonkers. Thanks for the reality check. I'll figure it out just never seen green leaves on a healthy plant start to change like it's fall out turning color then dry up. Oh wow they are flowering it is fall to them. See I told you guys I was going 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 bonkers I've been out of the game to long. I'm sure I'll freak out about something else so we all can get a big laugh out of it. Take it easy.

Thanks again
    Going bonkers, I'm not a beginner nor a master cannabis cultivator, I still can't figure out why 2 of my plants are having issues, so I'm going bonkers try to figure it out and the internet will send over the edge 🤪🤪🤪
    Bill284
    Bill284
    I have a few questions for you in your thread with the question. :welcome:@Coneal49
    Bill284 😎
    Coneal49
    Coneal49
    OK man what's your question. Just ask dude if I don't want to answer it you'll lol 😂
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom