• 420 amazes me with the amount of knowledge carried by the members, and how freely that knowledge is shared. Wonderful resource and a great atmosphere.
    Hey, just wanted to say thank you for this. This website is amazing. I learned nearly everything i know from this site. Thank you for providing such a great community to learn and share what we love
    Is there any way to put all of these wonderful recipes into a 420 member cook book? I would love to download them all if they were put into one big file. what do you think? can it be done?
    I really like your site and the help from everyone in the staff and grow room, thanks so much.
    I felt it over here man. woo hoo, might catch a few tomorrow.
    Finally been able to break away from the other to be here with the other and with my undivided attention to our members and guests, that is what I value most here Rob is when I am in your site.
    High 420,
    Thank you for all the helpful information you have supplied me and millions of others with, I mean literally because of you and everyone on here the message will soon be heard and the war will very soon be over I know that and have very strong feelings about that. I will continue to do my part and spread the word on my journey across to the states and back and anywhere else I shall travel and I will take all the information I know and have learned from this website with me.
    But on a shorter note thank you very much and all my respect and prayers go to you and yours.

--Mr.401 :peace:
    M
    I'm proud to say that i stumbled upon this wonderful site of information and awareness, and it is because of you. Wonderful job,And let me know if i can help in anyway!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom