• We got hit hard!!!!!!!

WE LOST TWO MOOR DISPENSARIES TO THE EARTH QUAKE.............

This last earth quake hit us hard and made a mess that will take weeks to clean up

a lot of glass bongs and water pipes are gone to the big room in the sky ($$$$$$)

one store may never open at all to much damage..

And I took ONE hell of a hit.. May not recover. Lost over 43 1000hps bulbs and a lot of water damage...

Thank god no one was Hurst to bad...
    (Cuts), (busted legs) and one (arm..)

We are trying to get the ones... THAT we can back on line...

Your prayers will help. So say one for all of us...

WE WILL OVER COME....
    Money orders are fine and very much appreciated, thank you!

420 Magazine
    14 Monarch Bay Plaza #420
    Monarch Beach, CA 92629
    I want to send support to 420 magazine, is a money order ok and who do I make it payable to, I have never used a credit card online and am alittle worried about doing so,
    thank you.
    Hello 420, I have returned and found your request. I am always happy to find new friends especially one with similar affections for our green plants. Have a great day.
    Thank you for the friend request. I truly appreciate everything you and the 420 staff does to make this one of the greatest websites devoted to our passion. peace my friend! :smokin:
    Thanks for taking the time to add me as a friend, really appreciate your site and all of your staff and members.
    Thanks for the request! Very informative. I'll have to check you out when I return. later
    this site has quickly become my #1 site.
    thank you for such a kind and wonderful environment to promote free exchange of ideas and knowledge, what a fantastic learning experience this is becoming!
    I am Honored you selected me to be your friend im finding the site very helpful and all the members i have talked with are more that willing to help a farmer out and i Thank You for giving all of us a place to get together Kudos My Good sir i look forward to sending in sme more pics of my grow as well its almost finished and i owe it all to you and your site i will toast in your honor when it is time thanks again and Happy Hollidays to you and yours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom