1 hitter shit?

Re: 1 hiter shit?

I guess it depends on your smoking experience. For a novice I could imagine them getting high off one solid hit of white widow. I think the only one hit shit for people with tolerance is like a strong concentrate. Oil maybe.

Its all relative.

Certain White Widow can be considered 'one hitter', whereas another grower might fuck it up, in which case it might not be one hitter. Its all relative to how high your tolerance is and the difference in quality from place to place.

EDIT: it also depends what you're smoking out of.

The purple is some 1 hitter quitter.

Alot of talk about Sour deez, alot of sativa's are one hit wonders but arnt grown commercial because of obvious reasons. If you have the space and time i would recomment tracking down some nice landraces... certainly put you on your ring...

brushtail

thanks to all you guys i wanted to see how long an 8th of white widow is gonna last me if i just smoke like maybe 3 or 4 hits a day thanks.peace and love

White Widow, if it's that widow that looks like it's got cat hair on it, IT'S SOME FIRE!.

The Soma A+ i've had for the past week is definitely one hitter shit.

stonedthugg420 said:
then you aint smokin the right kind.

No I'm not, which is why I stepped up to the Diesel.
because I wanted something better than what is availible locally.
I have smoked Nr.Nice G-13 government grade weed, White Rhino, White Widow, BlueberryXBubblegum, Some afghani strain that took 4 heavy smokers and paralized us for about 4 hours with one bowl, and a Alabama big budXjack Herar cross, and god knows how many unknown strains...and if it isn't the best of the best I get a decent buzz and stop..I smoke alot, but 26% THC should help alittle.

:smokin: :cool: :biggrin: :goof: :peace: Had some shit called 'Martian candy kush' recently, some sort of cross-breed of some sort, fucking bomb ass stuff. :allgood: :tommy: :Rasta:

In Tennessee and Kentucky there is a strain that grows on the roadsides covered with some fire looking buds. Doesn't have a molecule of THC in it, but it's there.
Word has it the government created it trying to produce a medicinal plant with no intoxication. Since the same ingredient causes both benefits I dont belive it worked, and anyone dumb enough to pick and smoke the road side weed deserves the headache they get from it.

White widow is ine hit shit if you grow it right , ive grown it on 2 differnt occaisions & both times it imperessed me

However if you want some real one hit shit , the id go for mazar(pure 100% indica)

Or 11:59 armagedon skunk...That really is one hit shit man

SptyOty said:
Its all relative.

Certain White Widow can be considered 'one hitter', whereas another grower might fuck it up, in which case it might not be one hitter. Its all relative to how high your tolerance is and the difference in quality from place to place.

EDIT: it also depends what you're smoking out of.

you cant grow atolerance to weed..its kinda impossible.you just think you do because other people grow better than others.plus some people let the weed sit around for a while before selling which dries the bud out more..

i took one hit off my pocket bong of some shit my buddy had and i about passed out. after the exhale my friends like" youre tippin youre bong over" i laughed and toled him that u could see how this weed effects me. the bong water didnt come out though. that woulda somewhat ruined my high. nahhhh.

Back
Top Bottom