1 seed with 2 sprouts?

Batcave

Planted this Eva Seed's Veneno freebie a few days ago and she sprouted 2 tap roots, now it is two seperate sprouts, each now growing on seperate sides of the rooter. My question is should I just leave them be or perform a very careful seperation opreration? Roots are growing straight down and not crossing yet. Anyone with experience with this happening would be appreciated.

IMGP2200.JPG

IMGP2204.JPG

You could find its 2 plants,like I had once. I left them alone to grow and only one grew well,the other was very stunted so I cut it off. Wait to see what happens in a few days.

It is two completely seperate sprouts already, I am leaning towards slicing the rooter down the middle before the roots start to cross. I will wait a short while and see how they do.

Planted this Eva Seed's Veneno freebie a few days ago and she sprouted 2 tap roots, now it is two seperate sprouts, each now growing on seperate sides of the rooter. My question is should I just leave them be or perform a very careful seperation opreration? Roots are growing straight down and not crossing yet. Anyone with experience with this happening would be appreciated.

IMGP2200.JPG

IMGP2204.JPG

Conjoined twins!!!! Keep the faith!!!!:goodluck:

Opted for seperation and all is well.

IMGP2206.JPG

Back
Top Bottom