10 days...

Serpico

got a drug test on the 11th and im wondering how much time should i wait until i stop smoking..... or I guess i could get one of those detox drinks but which one? Anybody got some suggestions....

I just helped one of my girls pass her test. She quit about a week before. Then she just drunk a hell of a lot of water. I don't really know about those detox drinks though.

www.erowid.org will help you out if you search around for a bit

Lots of water, take vitamins to offset the dilution that will occur, red meat if possible too.

Asprine will also help, but I don't know how you're suppose to take it.

if i needed to get a detox drink which kind should i get.... i would need the xxl because i am 200+ punds

it will now be 4 days until the test I havent smoked since those last 6 days.... I also bought a detox drink, but at 50 bucks I dont wonna waste my money if I can beat the test with good ol fashion liquids.... I drink alot of soda and i believe that should be enough but I would like some expert advice for what i should do.... take the detox drink or just rely on liquids for 4 more days.....

Drink nine poland spring bottles of water a day for a week and youll be straight..I drank one for every class period and a drank flush..i over did it but i needed to pass and i did

so i should be good with the water only,... and save the detox drink for an emergency???

what i do is buy a thc home test pee kit, bought some readi clean, quit doing all poisons for 2 days, like no nicotine, no coffee, no pot, drink water. worked for me in 2 days.

Edit: i only had like 5 hours of clean pee lol..... worked though

cant you get those thc home tests at like walgreeen's or CVS???

Back
Top Bottom