10 Strawberry Kush In A 2x4 Tent

Flipped 12-12 yesterday.
Today is the first full day of flower cycle.
I went to get some more bonemeal and found my fave soil company ProMix now makes a organic fertilizer especially for weed...errrr, I mean Tomatoes .
420-magazine-mobile929906287.jpg

9-16-16 is pretty good for an organic.
On the back we have all the micronutrient info.
420-magazine-mobile1277696685.jpg

Giving it a try for the rest of this Grow.
1/2 scoop per pot at bloom.

Unfortunately I think this product is only available in Canada.

Flipped 12-12 yesterday.
Today is the first full day of flower cycle.
I went to get some more bonemeal and found my fave soil company ProMix now makes a organic fertilizer especially for weed...errrr, I mean Tomatoes .
420-magazine-mobile929906287.jpg

9-16-16 is pretty good for an organic.
On the back we have all the micronutrient info.
420-magazine-mobile1277696685.jpg

Giving it a try for the rest of this Grow.
1/2 scoop per pot at bloom.

Unfortunately I think this product is only available in Canada.
Was thinking about grabbing some myself!

Man I just went back and looked at that on April 2nd and holy shit are they rolling, actually just copied and pasted the two on another grow I'm watching cause how awesome it is, the guy is using like 20 gallon bags something crazy like that and he started them from seed in them no transplants at all

Man I just went back and looked at that on April 2nd and holy shit are they rolling, actually just copied and pasted the two on another grow I'm watching cause how awesome it is, the guy is using like 20 gallon bags something crazy like that and he started them from seed in them no transplants at all

Sweet. Thanks.
I intend on wrapping this one up in 8 weeks. Trying for 12 weeks total, 25-30 ounces. 170w cob. $260 electricity costs total.

I've got 2 x 400 watt MH on my grow but I haven't seen the power bill yet. $260 for the whole grow is pretty impressive. I'm guessing I'll be north of $450 in power costs.

I've been looking at the Timber 400 Watt Vero29 V7 kit. Whats your thoughts on those Jimmy?

I've got 2 x 400 watt MH on my grow but I haven't seen the power bill yet. $260 for the whole grow is pretty impressive. I'm guessing I'll be north of $450 in power costs.

I've been looking at the Timber 400 Watt Vero29 V7 kit. Whats your thoughts on those Jimmy?

Good kit but he should offer a 200w 36v line. The 100w per cob C 69v series is a great chip but more power than most small tent growers need.

If money is tight you can't beat that CLU system in the US.

I have a 36" x 38" scrog inside a 5' x 5' tent. I'd like something kind of upper middle of the road but would also like to stay under $1000 bucks. Is that going to be possible?

Back
Top Bottom