100 Pounds Of Marijuana Found In 'Ambulance'

Weedpipe

420 Member
Conway - Two California men were arrested over the weekend after Arkansas State Police allegedly found more than 100 pounds of suspected marijuana in their vehicle during what appears to have been a routine traffic stop.

Travis Wayne Philmlee, 39, and Joshua Adam Lopez, 20, were each arraigned on possession of a controlled substance charges on Monday.

Each set a bond of $250,000 by Circuit Judge David Reynolds after deputy prosecutor Susan Weaver presented each suspect as likely to flee if released, as neither has ties to Faulkner County.

Lopez told the court that he was unemployed and lived with Philmlee at a home at 93 Grant Ave. in Oroville, Calif.

Philmlee told the court that he was employed and is the father of five children.

News Hawk- Weedpipe 420 Magazine - Cannabis Culture News & Reviews
Source: KATV
Copyright: KATV, LLC
Website:100 Pounds Of Marijuana Found In 'Ambulance'|Channel 7 News

For those interested, my father Travis Philmlee Sr was charged with 86lbs did one year in a minimum security prison, and had 3 years probation. He actually had 106lbs but 20lbs "disappeared" in the end lol. Not sure what ever happened with Josh. My dad and step mom got divorced after my dad found out that all of our money that he had set aside also "disappeared" from my step mom's friends house. (Go figure)

My first thought was that it is wonderful seeing our First Responders utilizing our “medicinal” MJ for immediate care. BUT, then I realized this was not a case of Ambulatory Care. LOL

Back
Top Bottom