100w AdvancedLED Diamond Series - Sponsor

MitchConnor

I just recently joined this site and decided to purchase from some of the sponsors. I got my light from AdvancedLED after about ten days after ordering. It is the 100w Diamond Series. I have to say this light packs a punch for its size. It feels very solid and well built.

2011-09-18_01-31-44_498.jpg

2011-09-18_01-32-59_995.jpg

I am a little disappointed that the company told me this would fit in a 1.4'x1.4' grow tent, which it's a tad bit too big.

How many autos do you think I could flower under this with some added CFL's?

Re: 100w AdvancedLED Diamond Series (Sponsor)

its a shame no one has replied this thread because i am looking at buying the same light with the same intentions........pleasee

Re: 100w AdvancedLED Diamond Series (Sponsor)

I bought the DS-100 and was really impressed so I bought another a few months later. Then bought another a couple weeks after. I ended up putting them inside my 4x4 tent. I now have 5 plants, the oldest is in the middle and have two on each side. 3 DS -100 daisy chained together in the front part of the tent. I get the 2 off light effect with the 3 lights so they are covering 48" x 30". I also have 2 125 watt cfl's in 2700K hanging from the tent roof poles without hoods. I have my plants on adjustable tables for raising the plants to within 20-22" from the lights. There is alot of trichomes already on some of my plants. I would rate the lights very high. I plan on getting 3 more DS- 100. This would give me 600 watts in a 4x4 grow tent.

Back
Top Bottom