120-Year-Old Woman Claims Smoking Pot Everyday Is Her Secret To Long Life

read back a few posts bro.

my opinion as to the lack of reporting in the mainstream media is that she smoked pot everyday and gave it credit for a long life. some places are saying she was 125 yrs old.

Fulla Nayak - Google Search

Orissa woman at 125 among oldest in India

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 20:13 IST

KENDRAPADA (Orissa): An elderly Orissa woman at 125 years could be one of the oldest women in India, her 72-year-old grandson claims.

According to Narayan Nayak, his grandmother, Fulla Nayak of Kanarpur village in the coastal district of Kendrapada district, is definitely the oldest woman living in the world.

Fulla's current age, as per a voter photo identity card issued by the government in 1995, is 120 years. She loves to smoke ganja and cigars and take palm juice. She also loves steaming hot tea, of which she has several cups daily.

Fulla has never suffered from any debilitating ailment in her long years. "All these years, cold and cough have been my worst complaints," Fulla told reporters.

Except for her weak eyesight, Fulla maintains good health and walks without support.

The grand old woman, who has two of her four daughters still living, lives along with more than two dozen relatives in a small mud-walled thatched house in Kanarpur, about 25 km from the district headquarter.

Her eldest daughter, Jamuna, 92, lives in the same village. Her husband died at the age of 50.

She said she has hardly any unfulfilled wishes now. "I want to give more love to my great-great grandson Rajiv if I remain alive for a few more years."

Now her only desire is to go to the holy city of Puri to worship Lord Jagannath at the fag end of her life.

User said:
She loves to smoke ganja and cigars and take palm juice. She also loves steaming hot tea, of which she has several cups daily.

I'm a little slow today. :cheesygrinsmiley: Not feeling so hot.

Ganja for what ails ya, Cigars for the nicotine and increased heart beat, palm juice to keep you regular, and hot tea for the anti-oxidants. No wonder she's lived so long. I better get on her "fountain of youth" formula. :cheesygrinsmiley: :bongrip:

Mine's Greenish ; ).

My joints canoe sometimes. Oh, I'm clever today.

Oh, Fulla, how I would have loved to sit and chat about life for a while.

This is truly amazing. I'm going to save the article and show it to my poetry teacher. He'll love this.

:peace: Earth Child

^ did you actually read the thread? or use the link a couple of post above?

and she died so she ain't livin.

hmmmm...... i wonder who the oldest dead person is?

it never ceases to amaze me which threads catch on which one don't. i'll get back to ya about the spirit canoe, just not in the mood to go there right now.

I just read(today) in the local newspaper that the oldest person was 116........if ya want to live long then own a horse...seriously, I know alot of old ass folks who own horses, I have come to the realization that its the physical activity plus if you have had the opportunity to have a horse then maybe you would understand!

:bong: :smokin: :bongrip: :allgood: I believe Fulla should be our Patron Saint!!! Her's:laughtwo: is the best example of how beneficial our beloved MJ is!:adore: :adore: :adore: Saint Fulla :tommy: :laughtwo:

ZedRULES said:
:bong: :smokin: :bongrip: :allgood: I believe Fulla should be our Patron Saint!!! Her's:laughtwo: is the best example of how beneficial our beloved MJ is!:adore: :adore: :adore: Saint Fulla :tommy: :laughtwo:
I agree and did Al Gore really invent the internet...I thought that was just a joke I read some where.

sugarmagnolia said:
doesn't yahoo own yahooka.com?

Why isn't this gorgeous lady a 420girl?
i do believe yahoo is still in the process of trying to sue yahooka over the name. so no they don't own it............ yet.

Haha, yahooka. Never heard that, that's great!

And Conga, that post made my night, haha.

Saint Fulla-- RIP

:peace: Earth Child

There it is, marijuana is the fountain of youth, no wonder no one could find it, they were to scared to even step into those regions, intill now. Time to toke for the rest of my life.

Well, she needs a prayer...can't be a saint without a prayer

:adore:
Hail Fulla
Fulla tokes
the buzz is with thee
blessed art thou among potheads
and blessed is the fruit of thy plants reefer

Holy Fulla Smoker of pot
pray for us pothead
now and at the hour of 4:20

Amen?

First draft submitted for consensus.

Now we need one of those walmart icons with a halo.

Re: Well, she needs a prayer...can't be a saint without a prayer

Pythaglio said:
:adore:
Hail Fulla
Fulla tokes
the buzz is with thee
blessed art thou among potheads
and blessed is the fruit of thy plants reefer

Holy Fulla Smoker of pot
pray for us pothead
now and at the hour of 4:20

Amen?

First draft submitted for consensus.

Now we need one of those walmart icons with a halo.
not bad :cheesygrinsmiley:

I disagree that smoking anything will prolong life, we need more test subjects. I start now, any one else want to join in the research?

Back
Top Bottom