PsillyRabbit

Can anyone tell me about this? Anyone grow this cut?
"Type: Sativa Finish: 9–10 weeks   Genetics: (Ft. Collins Cough x SSSD) x (Kali Mist x SSSD) Notes: Amazing metallic haze / pure electricity/ test over 30% THC/ bred by PCG"

Its always weird to me when you cant find a single grow, smoke report, picture, or documentation of of any kind.
I'm getting this cut and dont know how high of a priority i wanna make it.

From what I've read (I have no real world experience) but Purple Citt Genetics is supposed to be legit. That cross sounds like all kinds of old school sativa goodness. If you do grow her out, I'd be curious to see how she finishes/smokes

well thats good the hear. The description kinda read as if a highschool kid wrote it
" THIS PLANT IS A SATIVA DOMINANT HYBRID ONLY TAKES TEN WEEKS TO FINISH THE GENETICS ARE COLLINS COUGH CROSSED WITH CALI MIST AND SSSDH NOSTALGIC METALIC OIFFY TERPS IT IS ALSO BRED FOR THE HIGH THE STRAIN IS ALSO FOR EXPERIANCED GROWERS TEST OVER 33 PERCENT ITS ALSO BRED BY PURPLE CITY GENETICS "

well thats good the hear. The description kinda read as if a highschool kid wrote it
" THIS PLANT IS A SATIVA DOMINANT HYBRID ONLY TAKES TEN WEEKS TO FINISH THE GENETICS ARE COLLINS COUGH CROSSED WITH CALI MIST AND SSSDH NOSTALGIC METALIC OIFFY TERPS IT IS ALSO BRED FOR THE HIGH THE STRAIN IS ALSO FOR EXPERIANCED GROWERS TEST OVER 33 PERCENT ITS ALSO BRED BY PURPLE CITY GENETICS "
Alot of times it's the dispo that writes those, or maybe PCG is a little illiterate 🤣 Always worth a try

So no one has ever grown this huh?
It must not be worth prioritizing. I guess ill just flower the cut and forget bout it.

Back
Top Bottom