What seeds do you have?

sun very nice. have you grown out any of those bag seeds from the 70's? i'm curious about them. i'm guessing PPP is pure power plant and LR2 is lowrider #2. both awesome!

Yes, PPP is Pure Power Plant, great strain.

LR2 is lowryder 2, also great smoke.

I haven't tried to germinate any of my 70's bag seeds. They will continue to cool their heels for a while. They look very viable, but 30+ years is a long time.

I'm not sure how well they would do indoors, but hope to find out in the future.

LoDo i'm a fan of Purple Wreck. a few banks carry it.

Hey NewsisNoise, I am seriously considering the purple wreck. We decided we can budget for two new strains. I think PW is a front runner. Can you recommend any other good yield, hardy, sick looking strain? I love anything different from the mainstream.

Also, is the PW available in a feminized version? In the end, it's usually worth it to me.

Anyway, thanks for the recommendation, I am off to search pics of strains, maybe find something black or something...-LoDo

i'm a big fan of ICE, just because i've had a tone of great luck with it. if you check out bcseeds.com they have a ton of good stuff. but attitude is great too. i'd also say, maybe something by KC Brains. the mango is good and kc 33 &36 are as well. if i had a bunch to spend, i'd get lavender and rock bud from soma.. just some ideas. lemme know what you decide.

Dose any one know anything about Alsken Ice from green house?

search for panforgold, im sure he was growing some, it looked different to any indica or sativa ive ever seen! :grinjoint: i think greenhouse seeds also had a grow on you tube

i heard amazing things about Chocolope.

This is Mo sweet seeds:

Flying Dutchmen:
Pineapple Punch
Sensi Seeds:
Black Domina
California Orange Bud
Hindu Kush
Homegrown Fantaseeds:
Orginal Misty
DNA:
LA Confidential
Chopolope
MartinMean Green
GreenHouse:
White Rhino
Alascan Ice
Sannie´s Seeds:
Herijuana
Ko Kush
Anestesia
Cheesberry
Jack Berry
New Blue Diesel
NYCD
Lady Cane

Like to do multiple strain each time too:roorrip:

DR77.jpg

Bud, that's a nice collection. i've got a hindu kush going right now. it's a very nice plant, i'll tell you that. i'm not sure if it's female yet, i'm hoping so though. what's the black domina like (if you've grown it)

crazy horse, have you grown seedsman before? i picked up original haze from them and hope to run it in the fall.

[QUOTE

crazy horse, have you grown seedsman before? i picked up original haze from them and hope to run it in the fall.[/QUOTE]

no ive not, i was watching strain hunters (greenhouse seeds in malawi) and i liked the look of the malawi gold, when i ordered my flashback#2 from pick'n'mix seeds i noticed african buzz was mainly malawi gold so i ordered it because it was inexpensive(£1.80)...should be fun to grow in a 3ft x 3ft space lol

I haven't tried to germinate any of my 70's bag seeds. They will continue to cool their heels for a while. They look very viable, but 30+ years is a long time.

I'm not sure how well they would do indoors, but hope to find out in the future.

Please do. Guessing, but you'll probably want to have a decent light (600-watt or multiples of same if growing in space larger than a square meter), a scrog to both control and work with the growth characteristics, and an extremely-aerated DWC setup just for the strain so as to give them both reasonably-mild nutrients and all of the oxygen that the plant wants. Also CO2 supplementation. Oh yeah, and around five to nine months to flower them to complete maturity.

The above is based on the assumption that they are pure sativas, the kind we were mentally-bludgeoned with back in the day and always said we'd grow out when we got older and which seem to have disappeared some time during the intervening 35 years. <MOURNS> You know, the stuff that were you and a couple of quantum physicists to find a lid of today, you'd come up with the idea of building a time machine to go back and grab all of the seeds you could find, the physicists would build it, then one of you would press the button - before anyone had entered the machine - and it would vanish without you, so you'd decide to build one again... Then all three of you would be distracted by something incredibly important - such as a shiny piece of gravel in the parking lot - and forever forget about your great idea.

Come to think of it, maybe you better not grow out those priceless jewels from decades gone by; the lady who's been reading over my shoulder just said that they might have caused some lasting side-affects.

...But she was laughing when she said it <OUCH!>:Rasta:

10-hindu/kush-r-7-8weeksflower
10-lowrider2-a-9weeks life
9-Lowrider-mx-a-r-8weekslife
1- TrainWreck-F-ph-6-8weeksflower
1- trainwreck-reg
1-***-F-ph-60
5 ch9 jack fem 32.83 f pho-7weeksflower

1-Belladonna-R-pho-8weeks
2-Satori-R-pho-9weeks
5-pure afghani-r-ph7-8 weeks
3-kandy/kush/skunk-?-pho10 weeks
5-aurora indica/-r-pho-8weeks

10 black label jack herer r84.40-7-10weeks?
5-ak47-auto-r(fredseed)
1 green house kings kush-60days flowering
25 white label mix 85.97 r-pho-? with :

White Widow, Orange Bud, Afghan Kush, Blue Berries, White Skunk, White Haze, Amnesia White, Jack Herer

sorry bout the details. it was a copy/paste from notebook.

thats mine. the growing ones are in my journal. they are sweet. blzbud is a monster !

Please do. Guessing, but you'll probably want to have a decent light (600-watt or multiples of same if growing in space larger than a square meter), a scrog to both control and work with the growth characteristics, and an extremely-aerated DWC setup just for the strain so as to give them both reasonably-mild nutrients and all of the oxygen that the plant wants. Also CO2 supplementation. Oh yeah, and around five to nine months to flower them to complete maturity.

The above is based on the assumption that they are pure sativas, the kind we were mentally-bludgeoned with back in the day and always said we'd grow out when we got older and which seem to have disappeared some time during the intervening 35 years. <MOURNS> You know, the stuff that were you and a couple of quantum physicists to find a lid of today, you'd come up with the idea of building a time machine to go back and grab all of the seeds you could find, the physicists would build it, then one of you would press the button - before anyone had entered the machine - and it would vanish without you, so you'd decide to build one again... Then all three of you would be distracted by something incredibly important - such as a shiny piece of gravel in the parking lot - and forever forget about your great idea.

Come to think of it, maybe you better not grow out those priceless jewels from decades gone by; the lady who's been reading over my shoulder just said that they might have caused some lasting side-affects.

Great post.

When I saved the seeds, which came from 2-3 different lids of what I thought was particularly good smoke, I had no intention of keeping them for decades. I liked growing, and that was my only source for seeds back then.

I hid the film canister and forgot about them until I found it when we moved here about 20 years ago.

I remember doing two grows with them shortly after having moved here and they were tall and lanky sativas that I managed to grow out and flower indoors under a 400w MH. The buds were small and airy, but there was a lot of them. LST would have helped a lot, but I didn't know about that back then. On the second grow I topped them and harvested three times, but they didn't seem to like it indoors.

If they sprout, maybe trellising them outdoors would work. I do miss.......................hey, what's that shiny thing over there?

;)

haha. you guys kill me. i love growing out old bag seed. now i can't claim to have seed as old as yours, but i'm sitting on t 7-8 year old stuff. heavy indica's mostly. it's funny looking back on it. i remember the weed we were getting back then. always that classic skunky-funkiness. i grew out one of those old seeds a few years back.. it turned out to be a male, but it was the rankest, fat-@$$ indica i've ever seen in person. haha. i didn't know how to save pollen back there, so i lost her, but mmmm mm. haha.

I can't sing the praises of LST loud enough. i've quadrupled my harvest since i started using it. for real! not that i get huge harvests, but so much better than before.

Anyone heard anything about Green-O-Matic from Green House Seed Co? it says "fastest flowering strain in the world" in the add. "6 weeks flowering". it sounds super cool, especially in the cold north up here.

what's up Hush? very nice list you have there. have you grown many of those out? i'm especially curious about the Trainwreck (everyone raves about it, and the name is cool too), Belladonna (sounds deadly, *bada toosh*), Satori (I've heard great things about this one) and Jack Herer (named after a great man).

Thanks for stopping by, im heading over to your journal right now.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom