1st plant ever hogsbreath

wifecaretaker

I STARTED GROWING FOR MY WIFE, WHOS ILL.

CLOSE SPACE IS 5 SQ FEE
LIGHT IS UFO 90W LED
FOX FARM SOIL
FOX FARM NUTES
FEED EVERYOTHER WATERING
12 WEEKS OLD

WHY ARE THE BUDS SO SMALL?
HOW MUCH LONGER SHOULD I WAIT UNTIL THE FLUSH
IMG_7552.JPG

IMG_7542.JPG

TOP VIEW
BENT DOWN

IMG_7519.JPG

Hey "wifecaretaker", just wondering if you speak of "HOG" when you refer to this strain as Hogsbreath. I currently have some HOG seedlings growing and am looking for any info on the HOG (by T.H.Seeds). Thanks

Not enough light and a very stretched out plant.

DD

Hey Droopy Dog.... I saw you replied to the hogsbreath post. Just wondering if you have messed around with the strain before and is it the same strain i know as H.O.G?

Hey "wifecaretaker", just wondering if you speak of "HOG" when you refer to this strain as Hogsbreath. I currently have some HOG seedlings growing and am looking for any info on the HOG (by T.H.Seeds). Thanks

lol, i wish i could give you a clear answer. This epitomizes some of the difficulties w/strain names, genetics and indica/sativa distinctions that i have run across.

HOG is a prominent socal/sd breeder/grower who i have been told is from tenessee orig. He provides clones and seeds to collective's in socal. His most famous strain is hogsbreath, but there is also Hog's Kush and a few others he makes available in seed form. Hogsbreath is a great sativa with fairly quick flowering time for a sativa..smoke somewhat simliar to jamaican strains, super stinky baby poo smell. great medicine

now here is where things get confusing:
"The Hog Thseeds 10 Seeds
This is a slow plant to grow but is famous for its special qualities. It's the plant that set the standard for all Sativa strains and gives a good result for those who do not mind waiting a little bit longer.

Typical Sativa buds. This plant was the entry for Homegrown Fantaseeds during the Cannabis Cup in ’97. A classic Sativa high. "

and then on a different website:

The Hog TH Seeds is squat but hardy indica.

"The Hog Seeds
The Hog seeds is TH Seeds latest cannabis indica hybrid strain and one which has earned greta admiration.

About The Hog
TH Seeds latest indica, the Hog, turned lots of heads taking 1st place in the Indica category of the High Times CannabisCup. Originally from Tennessee this fat little girl made her way to Amsterdam via Southern California where she had gained a strong following for her knock-out punch. With a short stature (90-110 cm) and an above average yield (400gr.+ per m2) the Hog is a perfect plant for experts and beginners alike. Live high on the Hog

The Hog specifics:
Type: Indica hybrid "

:bongrip:

I STARTED GROWING FOR MY WIFE, WHOS ILL.

CLOSE SPACE IS 5 SQ FEE
LIGHT IS UFO 90W LED
FOX FARM SOIL
FOX FARM NUTES
FEED EVERYOTHER WATERING
12 WEEKS OLD

WHY ARE THE BUDS SO SMALL?
HOW MUCH LONGER SHOULD I WAIT UNTIL THE FLUSH
[
Droopy and Rredeye are right on the money. There still young and will plump up more, but the girl is really stretched out. w/led you wont get enough quality light on the lower portions of the plant.
Is this from seed or clone?
and do you mean its been in 12/12 for twelve weeks?

If you want to improve the harvest i would strongly rec adding CFLs. there is a great tutorial on this site. When growing sativa's imo you should try some form of training from the get go. I like lst the best.
If it was me I would try a indica dom plant next grow, tend to be much shorter and easier to manage imo.

btw :bravo: on the overall plant health, with some adjustments I see great results in your future.

Back
Top Bottom