1st Soil Bubblelicious Grow

DanCampos

Hi people...First I´d like to thank all the 420 staff and Growers from all around the world, without your valuable info and tips I couldn´t imagine that was possible to grow Ganja indoor.

First I want to apologize in advance for some spelling and gramatical errors, but this isn´t my native language.

This is my first grow, so I´ve decided do go simple and cheap.

Grow Space SPECS:

I have a spare room in my house and space insn´t really a problem, so no closets os small places (temp is aways 26 - 29 degree celcius in the room.)

30 liters bucket with expanded clay in the bottom as draineage (so far so good)

The same volume in Organic Soil from a Brazillian Brand - PH 7 guaranteed.

3 CFL Bulbs - 50w each.

1 127v fan.

growroom18.jpg

The plant.

She´s a 12 day old Seedling (10/03/2013). It sprouted in two days following the Paper towel / Humidity Dome method.

She grows everyday in a noticeable way.

A picture taken today:

bubble12days.jpg

For the flowering period, based in the exceptional growing rate so far I was thinking of replacing the 3 cfl White for 3 PHILIPS CFL - Yellow Warm Lights.

I have a killer doubt. In the flowering stage If I change to a 400W HPS the yield will be much superior than with the 3 warm CFL´s?

Thanks a lot friends. Peace.

Please go and see the pics in my album, here in the journal the pics where cutted.
CAM00210.jpg

Switched to 250 hps about 10 days ago. Much brighter....

Shes 35cm tall...(1feet aprox)
Still growing fast. Started feeding her 5 days ago. Botanicare Bloom a bit less than the recommendations in the bottle. Aprox. 3ml/1.5liter.

As far as i know shes already started flowering . Please take a look at the pictures below and tell me if im wrong. Your help is much apreciated.
CAM00211.jpg

CAM00212.jpg

Back
Top Bottom