1st time grower - 3 week old Lemon Kush seed - Male or female?

Itstadowbitch

Hey guys doin my first grow this summer, gotta few seeds to fool round with, maybe get some experience in before goin all in. Anyways I'm wanting just see if anybody's able to tell if my 3 week old lemon kush seedling is male or female? And how's it look I just got it under a 42 watt LED work light I believe it's 4000 lumens? I've been Reading hundreds of articles online throughout the winter trying to prepare but it's hard to take all that information and funnel it down, so figured I'd see if I could get on here and find a couple people that might have some interest in giving me some advice.

Re: 1st time grower, 3week old Lemon Kush seed, male or female??

Hey guys doin my first grow this summer, gotta few seeds to fool round with, maybe get some experience in before goin all in. Anyways I'm wanting just see if anybody's able to tell if my 3 week old lemon kush seedling is male or female? And how's it look I just got it under a 42 watt LED work light I believe it's 4000 lumens? I've been Reading hundreds of articles online throughout the winter trying to prepare but it's hard to take all that information and funnel it down, so figured I'd see if I could get on here and find a couple people that might have some interest in giving me some advice.
how do I post pictures?

Re: 1st time grower, 3week old Lemon Kush seed, male or female??

Click on gallery
Scroll down to upload pics
Click on square box.go to your photos select one upload.
Good luck youll get it

Back
Top Bottom