1stimer another question

1stimer

i am now thinking of using a long gerage with a storage room(and just the storage room not the whole gerage) that has an angle, up to about 5 feet i may have to use this as my grow room do you think in can still grow 2 nice plants,i know there has to be some ventilation should i uselarge hole or dryer(thedryerhoseistonoticablethough) hose with fan or some other form of venting the light will actually be much better in this gerage closet its just a heat thing i think since winter is comming it wot be so hot in the gerage but during the day i dont know. any thoughts or advice thank you in advance

1stimer
im smoken for help ;:Rasta: -)~

Re: 1stimer another question :)

You need 2-3 complete air changes an hr. for good air flow,
figure out your cubic feet and buy a fan to move 2-3 times the total cubic feet per hour.
Gonna take some math since fans are rated at Cubic Feet per Minute(CFM)
If you think temps maybe a problem,
get a variable speed fan, more than one speed.
If the temps start to be a problem,
move more(high temps)
or less(low temps) air.

Re: 1stimer another question :)

^^^Good advice. In a garage, you'll have to watch the temps in your grow room a little closer. And you'll still have to ventilate 2-3 times your cubic feet every hour. there are lots of options available to you depending on what you have to work w/. Consider venting into the attic space above the garage. If you vent directly into the rest of the garage, the smell is going to be very noticable. You need fans to pull air in and out of your space, or at least out. Do you have access to a space heater? How well can you hide dryer hose ducting if you paint it a different color? Like I said, there are lots of opptions available to you. As you do more reading on this site and educate yourself in growing, give your set up a lot of thought, ideas will come to you in your reading. Good luck.
Vin

Back
Top Bottom