New Grow Room! In the making! 9ft x 11ft

NewBoy420

Hello friends so im building this new room that will be my grow room for a a bit until further notice. So happy so my ideas are to make a clone room on the right side. With the main flower room being the center room and the left side as a storage.. Im having a two 20 amp breakers just for that room. I need some ideas on venting. I dont want to cut into the roof. one idea was a dryer vent? For intake I was was thinking to build a lungh room drawing air from the the other room where im standing taking the pictures. please if you have any tips let me know. Thank you all. I got 8 babies germinated ready for the new room. I am going to finish and paint, insulate all sides,put reflective mylar on the walls. The gear I have now that is going in there is 1000 solis tek ballast 20inx20in hood ,6in hyper fan with carbon filter. I will have to buy another fan, should I buy, 8in or 10in fan? This is my first grow room this size so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Re: New Grow Room!! In the making!!! 9ft x 11ft

20150315_180206.jpg
20150315_165829.jpg
20150315_165827.jpg

Shorter two room one will be storage/ with lung room built in too other one will be clone room.

What's a lungh or lung room. You can vent through the wall using a number of available vents or even the soffit if accessible . As for designing your ventilation, I can't visualize your setup with just a few pictures of studs in an attic.

First off, how hot does it get outside, how hot in the attic, how hot in your home, do you have A/C. I ask this because you need to determine where you can draw the coolest air from, this air temp is the lowest attainable temp without an A/C, and will influence how much airflow you need.

Instead of mylar you can paint the wall flat white.

I will build a lung room in the outter little room if need be. It does get hot usually the temp up there is 80 in the summer. im putting a AC on the room if need be I will have plenty or power. My plan was to intake air from the other side or the room and exhaust on a vent I will in stall on the roof.

Alienpus I heard it be called that on a YouTube. You make it so you can put your fans and filter in them and they can draw air from out side.. another room and ot help with the noise as it is enclosed. Seems like a good idea. Do you think I will need the ac. My friend said its not the heat its the humidity to watch out for. Is this true?

i need help setting up guys any ideas or tips?

I am going for a sealed environment unless some knows how i can set up a vented room with out wasting all my co2. Thank you guy

Front view height i 3 feet 11 inches

Back
Top Bottom