2 Arrested After Colorado Sheriff Gets All-Marijuana Offer For Car On Craigslist

Ron Strider

Two people were arrested after they tried to trade marijuana for a vehicle being sold on Craigslist by the sheriff in Teller County, Colorado.

Shawn Langley, 39, of Vail, contacted Sheriff Jason Mikesell after the sheriff advertised his personal vehicle for sale on Craigslist, the sheriff's office said.

Instead of paying money, Langley offered four pounds of "homegrown black-market" marijuana in exchange for the vehicle, according to authorities.

Unaware he was talking to the sheriff, Langley even sent photos of the marijuana over text message.

After getting the offer, Sheriff Mikesell got the department involved.

Detectives went undercover to meet with Langley and another person, Jane Cravens, and the two attempted to trade the drugs for the vehicle, according to law enforcement.

Authorities arrested Langley and Cravens and seized the marijuana from their vehicle.

The case remains under investigation.

Bags_of_Buds_-_Teller_County_Sheriffs_Office.jpg

News Moderator: Ron Strider 420 MAGAZINE ®
Full Article: 2 arrested after Colorado sheriff gets all-marijuana offer for car on Craigslist | WQAD.com
Photo Credit: Teller County Sheriffs Office

Aww that's just sad lol

As much as I don't agree with lives ruined over a harmless plant, they deserve what they get. There's no need for illegal bud aside from the sick who can't access medical in a CBD or state like Nebraska.

It's people like them that give sessions BS ammo to use against us. I hope they get nailed and I am happy CO is cracking down on illegal.

As I am from MA and we are on track for July for Rec, (I am a MMJ MAMMP) but this will concern us as well. I hate pigs but I want to see the black market eradicated as much as possible.

HUGE FAIL on them guys. Anyway, life moves on.

Back
Top Bottom