2 ounces

If i got just 1 ounce for 80 bucks id be soo happy let alone 2...prices are freakin high here...15-20 bucks a dub...haha so id get shit for $80

volcolm42 said:
how much would a good 2 ounces of alright shit(not dro) cost you. i heard about $80, does this sound right?

Well, the only thing you could get for 80 bucks is 2 ounces of alright shit (literally)

2 ounces of mids would run me like 300-350 bucks

its crazy how much the cost of bud fluctuates throughout the country...or world

damn when i go back to oakland dog we need to smoke i could get an oz of purple haze for 100 bucks in east oakland yo rastoner you ever in oakland

BlzedNGlazed420 said:
Lol man i got a funny story about lobsters. My and my friend just finished a session out of our home made gravity bong. My neighbor who is 81 years old who i rarely talked asked us if we wanted to go with red lobster with him, his treat. I didnt no the dude but i had hardcore munchies so i was like what the hell. The dude ended up tellin us stories of ww2 while we ate so much food, it was bad ass. U can learn a lot from old dudes man theyve seen some shit. We even got on a lil pot topic.

hahaha, sweet man. yeha i live it when my nonna tells me stories about WWII and my g pa too. It's pretty neat.

Back
Top Bottom