2 quick ?'s

GODhelpUS

well i just bought some hydro and this shits wet which sucks...i'm sure all of you know dry is better than wet.
Well i'm wondering what would be a good way in drying the bud some more?...i put it in the freezer which i figure will make it more dry although prob still moist, was this a bad idea? i thought about drying it with a blow dryer but then the shake of the bag will blow out...someone anyone help me fast..

GODhelpUS said:
well i just bought some hydro and this shits wet which sucks...i'm sure all of you know dry is better than wet.
Well i'm wondering what would be a good way in drying the bud some more?...i put it in the freezer which i figure will make it more dry although prob still moist, was this a bad idea? i thought about drying it with a blow dryer but then the shake of the bag will blow out...someone anyone help me fast..
No get it out of the freezer......... just let it set out overnight a night or two depending on the quantity, thats what I do with the 'fresh' stuff......:cheesygrinsmiley:

Putting it in the freezer will rehydrate it. Just open the bag and let it set for a while. A couple days should be good enough.

Back
Top Bottom